ELUA RENOVATION SCHEDULE - PHASE TWO
We have created the estimated construction schedule for the Elua remodel from April 12th through December 15th, 2015.
Section #1 Buildings #9 & 10 then to #11-12 followed by #13.
- Shut down- 04/13/15
- Opens up- 07/24/15
Section #1.1 Building #7 only.
- Shut down- 05/01/15
- Opens up- 07/24/15
Section #1.2 Building #8 only.
- Shuts down- 06/01/15
- Opens up- 09/18/15
Section #2 Building #14, #17, #19, #18, #24-25 and #16
- Shuts down- 06/09/15
- Opens up- 09/21/15
Section 2.1 Building #15 only.
- Shuts down- 07/11/15
- Opens up- 10/20/15
Section #3 Building # 23, #22, #20, and #21
- Shuts down- 07/25/15
- Opens up- 11/17/15
Section #4 Buildings #1, #2, #3 and #4
- Shuts down- 08/29/15
- Opens up- 12/18/15
- Buildings are grouped according to allocation of workers and the zone of disruption. That is, work going on in each zone impacts access to its companion buildings by road, pathways, garden, and noise. We cannot accurately anticipate the sense of disturbance that anyone, owner or tenant, will tolerate regardless how far removed they may be from the work.
- Most of the sections overlap the work dates of another one. It just cannot be helped. Conversely, some of the buildings may be completed and accessible ahead of that section's estimated completion date.
- Buildings 7, 8, 15, and 21 are special structures, to which a special team will be assigned. The first three of these are scheduled separately as shown above. By the time the project moves to Section 4, Building 21 can be worked on concurrently since work in that zone does not directly impede access to another zone. Work on buildings 7, 8, and 15 will impact access to other zones of work.
- This schedule does not include time or days for entry trellises, the bridge trellises, and the installation of new doors on storage & utility (MECO) closets. We are planning to get these tasks completed in the first phase that began on September 2, 2014.
- Building #5 is not on this list as the trellises, the one MECO replacement door and the painting will be done prior to April 2015. The only remaining item will be the new railings which are tentatively set for installation during the week of 07/23/15.